Ascent ERP will be at the SPS Commerce In:fluence 2016 Conference in Minneapolis, MN, from April 26 – 28, 2016. Attendees can expect to find out how retail technology experts are outlining proven strategies to drive growth and profits when digital retail is booming.
“The industry is uncovering new challenges as the digital retail era unfolds, often requiring new approaches, integrated systems, expanded partnerships and external expertise,” said David Novak, executive vice president at SPS Commerce, organizer and host of the conference. “At SPS In:fluence, attendees will have access to insights and resources from our sponsors to fuel their growth and drive new efficiencies in 2016. We are excited to introduce our attendees to these valued partners and members of the SPS Retail Network."
Presenting sponsors represent a wide array of integrated ERP and accounting systems corporations, and will offer retail solutions for analytics, content and data management, item management, and logistics that can advance their digital strategies.
Sponsors of the SPS Commerce In:fluence 2016 conference include:
- Titanium: Capgemini, ThirdChannel
- Platinum: AscentERP, Bristlecone, NetSuite, ProShip and Salespad
- Gold: MyAlerts, Christopher Morgan, Deposco, G3G, MAPADOC by SWK Technologies, Tribridge
- Silver: 3PL Central, Adaptive Road, ADSI, Beck Consulting, Jitterbit, Sana Commerce, Virtucom Group, Vision33/zedSuite
- A la carte: DropStream, Eide Bailly
The conference will give executives from across the retail segment a chance to address top priorities to understand, engage, and serve the multi-channel consumer.
More information about the conference can be found at 866-245-8100 or www.spscommerce.com.